“Gamers and tech enthusiasts, brace yourselves! The latest buzz in the gaming world is that Microsoft Gaming Company is set to acquire Activision Blizzard for an astounding Rs 5 lakh crore. This deal has undoubtedly sent shockwaves throughout the industry, with speculations running wild about what this acquisition could mean for the future of gaming. In this blog post, we dive deep into the details of this massive buyout and explore its potential impact on gamers worldwide.”
What is the Microsoft Gaming Company?
1. Microsoft Gaming Company is planning to buy Activision Blizzard for a whopping Rs. 97,000 crore ($15 billion). This deal will create the world’s largest video game company.
2. The company believes that this acquisition will give it a critical edge in the gaming market and help it expand its reach globally.
3. The takeover is expected to be completed by the end of calendar year 2019 and will create a portfolio that includes popular video games such as “Call of Duty”, “World of Warcraft” and “Diablo”.
4. This acquisition is likely to face some opposition from antitrust regulators, but Microsoft is confident that it can overcome any challenges that may arise from the deal.
What is the Activision Blizzard?
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is an American video game company. It was founded on November 27, 1979, in Santa Monica, California by three friends who pooled their money to buy a computer game called “Empire” from a local video store. In 2004, the company merged with Vivendi Games and became Activision Blizzard. As of September 30, 2019, Activision Blizzard had a market capitalization of $36.21 billion, making it the largest publicly traded video game company in the world. The company has headquarters in Santa Monica, California and is wholly owned by Vivendi.
Why Microsoft Bought Activision Blizzard?
Microsoft’s move to buy Activision Blizzard for Rs. 97,000 crore ($15 billion) is a sign of the company’s growing interest in the gaming sector.
Activision Blizzard is one of the biggest game developers in the world, with blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft. The company has been profitable for several years, but Microsoft sees potential in its growth prospects.
This is Microsoft’s largest acquisition ever, and it’s likely that the company will use Activision Blizzard’s resources to strengthen its foothold in the gaming market. Microsoft is also hoping that this deal will boost its struggling video game division.
What are the consequences of the Microsoft Gaming Company buying Activision Blizzard?
1. Microsoft is buying Activision Blizzard for Rs. 39,000 crore, which is a record deal in the gaming industry.
2. The merger will create a gaming giant with more than 100 million active players across platforms and games.
3. This acquisition will bring together two of the biggest names in video game publishing and create new opportunities for gamers around the world.
4. The company expects to achieve annual synergies of around $1 billion over the next five years and create about 10,000 jobs in India over that period of time.
What are the benefits of the Microsoft Gaming Company buying Activision Blizzard?
1. The Microsoft Gaming Company is planning to buy Activision Blizzard for Rs.43,000 crore in an all-stock deal. This will create the world’s largest video game company with a market capitalization of over Rs.1 trillion.
2. The deal will give Microsoft a strong foothold in the gaming industry, which is currently worth over $120 billion. It will also give them access to the lucrative esports market, which is estimated to be worth over $5 billion by 2020.
3. Benefits of the deal include increased competition in the gaming industry and increased creativity and innovation within games studios. It will also lead to consolidation of the gaming industry, making it more efficient and less fragmented.
4. Some critics have raised concerns about whether this deal will further lessen competition in the gaming industry and could lead to higher prices for consumers. However, others believe that it will lead to better quality games and greater innovation within the industry as a whole.