The comodo certificates from the Comodo Brand’s Trusted Partner, and they are currently offering Comodo SSL Certificates at a discounted price. Comodo has become well-known throughout the SSL industry due to its status as an exceptional certificate authority. The convenience offered by the Comodo certificate makes it the best choice for companies of all sizes. Customers can expect authentic SSL products from the CA, which is part of its mission to become the best CA in the world.
The best part is that you can have this premium certificate for your website issued to you in a matter of minutes rather than hours. In addition to the data being encrypted, this certificate will demonstrate to your clients that your website has been examined and verified by an industry-leading internet security expert. This will reassure them that it is safe to conduct business with you. This is the perfect certificate for a young but expanding e-commerce website that places a high value on the most sensitive information its customers provide.
Keep an eye on the web.
When you buy an SSL certificate from us today, you’ll get access to an exclusive offer: FREE unlimited access to SiteLock Monitor, which is normally available for a fee of up to $120.00 per year. Over 12 million websites all over the world are protected by SiteLock, making it the undisputed industry leader in website security. SiteLock Monitor provides you with access to a powerful assortment of automated tools that protect and improve your web presence. These tools include daily scans for malware, spam, XSS, and SQL injection, as well as risk score analysis, the SiteLock trust seal, and domain name verification. Start using SiteLock right away to protect your website from potential dangers.
Where can you not use an SSL certificate issued by Comodo?
Customers who opt for a VPS from A2 Hosting frequently go with the option that provides them with free Comodo SSL certificates. However, there are some circumstances in which one cannot make use of these certificates because of geographical restrictions.
Because of laws in the United States that restrict exports, customers who originate from the countries listed below will not be able to obtain any Comodo SSL certificates.
- The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Russia South Sudan, Syria Zimbabwe
The benefits of utilizing the Comodo SSL
- It is important that not all SSL certificates are created equal; the type of SSL certificate that we use is fantastic for a number of reasons, including the following:
- The ability to display an SSL seal on your website provides an additional layer of protection for both example.com and www.example.com.
- Digital signatures with an industry standard of 2048 bits and a recognition rate of 99.9 percent across browsers
- 99.9 percent browser recognition, covering 99.3 percent of the population of the Internet. A relying party warranty in the amount of $250,000.
- Therefore, you can have peace of mind knowing that if you buy an SSL certificate from us, the people who visit your website should feel safe and secure.