MP Vyapam exam is a state-level examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh professional examination board. The exam is conducted for the post of patwari in the Madhya Pradesh government.
What are the exam pattern and syllabus?
The MP Vyapam exam pattern includes an MCQ-based paper with a total of 100 marks. The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes. There are a total of five subjects.
|Village Economy & Panchayat System
How to prepare for the MP Vyapam exam without online coaching?
The MP Vyapam exam is highly competitive in nature due to the limited number of vacancies. As it is a single-stage exam, candidates should be well prepared because the next chance they will be getting is after a year. Although the exam is tough, it’s not impossible to crack without coaching. With proper preparation strategies and planning, one can easily sail through it without any external help.
Here are some preparation tips that can help you clear the MP Vyapam exam without online coaching:
- Know the syllabus: Before starting to seriously prepare for any competitive exam, one must be well-versed with the exam syllabus. You should thoroughly go through the syllabus, as more than knowing what to read, it’s more important to know what not to read.
- Keep your resources limited: For exams like the MP Vyapam, where the syllabus is huge and diverse, it’s very important to stick to the standard books and authentic sources like newspapers and government official websites. Limited sources will not only put less burden but also help in a more focused way of preparation.
- Have a timetable: A realistic timetable needs to be scheduled that can be followed daily, with dedicated hours every single day to cover all the topics.
- Make notes: Handwritten notes while studying help retain the information for a longer period. They also help clear concepts more effectively.
- Practice previous years’ questions: The preparation is incomplete without solving mock tests. Since this exam is very lengthy, it should be tackled with proper time management — something that only comes with adequate practice. On a final note, practicing the previous year’s test must not be skipped. Generally, questions get repeated. Rigorous practice will keep stress at bay during the MP Vyapam exam.
- Time management: With limited time for preparation, it’s very important to use your time judicially. As you are preparing all by yourself, it could take you a little longer to understand a particular topic. When you are preparing for a timed exam, it’s advisable to do your preparations following the exam pattern and syllabus. Reading the same topic a couple of times will give more clarity and understanding.
- Multiple revision: Reading fewer topics several times is always a better preparation strategy than reading several topics just once. Revise important topics multiple times before the final examination to retain and better understand the concepts.